Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 15
qill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Michella SNS

Michella is a young lady in her early 20s. She have long nice hair and the exotic, sultry and smoky look with bare minimum make up. You will not get bored looking at her. She has a nice thick alluring cock sucking lips.

She has a fantastic nice body figure with small curvy waist.Her boobs was big with pierce and sensitive nipple. Very nice and sexy to zhut zhut. One tattoo at the back area and skin was consider smooth and slight tanned complextion. Her ass was perky and meaty for doggy.

Her BBBJ lots pattern, deepthroat, licking tip, side licking, suck or fondling balls when bbbj. Put my hand on the head and control the rhythm of the deep throat.

Good frenching with her, kinky, wild and passionate with lot of well tongue actions. Tbh I'm not a good frencher but I like, she can lead and I follow her .

Painting time, she let out soft moan and hips twitching moan, trying to look down on me. Pussy has some hair and was senstivity and get wet easily. I like natural pussy.

Caps on and I started missionary, slowly inserted and started pumping. French her while pumping and feeling damn good. Change to cowgirl to let her ride me and her stamina is good, ride me long long. See her boobs shaking as I grab and fondle while she rides. Ride me long time and I have to change to missionary again and started pounding her with deep thrust. 

She uses her legs to wrap around me and try to push me into her when I pump in. French her while I continue to pump her deep and fast. Told her gonna cum, and she wrap me tighter with her legs as I shiver with excitement and offload all inside the condom deep inside her. Song Song. What a way to de-stress.

I left a happy man and was very sexify with my session. The sex was great, intense submissive but can be dominant if u ask her to. GFE was super good and high. I enjoy every moment with her and she make me feel like fucking my hot young mistress.

Sure RTF material. Bros here don’t wait. Book her now.