View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Seniors are selective with sharing info nowadays because newbies expect to be spoonfed and ask for answers as if you are the boss and we are obliged to answer you. Personally i would share info if you have done your research and asking to share experience at these places. Being polite and offering to share your fr or contacts in return for info are basic requirements. Hope newbies would get the hint....
Back in the days cheongsters are more genuine and sincere to make friends first, cheong later.
Now it's entirely the opposite with self self interests first.

The way it used to be is cheongsters will meet up for regular TCSS kopi/TT sessions to discuss and plan for future trips.
It was really a tight community then where you have your own group of like minded kakis.
These days nobody is interested to make "cheongster friendships" any more.

Nowadays and since 10 years ago I cannot be bothered and prefer to cheong alone or randomly join some very old acquaintances (one by one extinct 555) for catching up.