View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The house in Bukit Timah

I don’t know what these guys are up to but I guess it comes with it’s own set of stress and responsibility. It feels to me as if they see my farmhouse as a sort of a refuge, away from the shit they do on a day to day basis.

Declan thanked me again for the food and I told him I will keep the fridge stocked.

Jackson : come by anytime you guys want to eat…. I will make sure the fridge is always stocked…..

Declan handed me a card of the so call new company he set up, he told me to address all invoices to that company and he will take care of the rest.

Declan : alright… I’ll see you soon…

I watched the group step off the concrete and onto the grass turfing leading towards the castle.

Aaron walked on with his large umbrella angling slightly to the left.

Declan followed, Aaron noticed Declan and offered to share his umbrella from the light drizzle.

Seven, Hong and Kamal walked angling slightly to the right but they are all heading towards the same place.

I leaned against the doorway and folded my arms, looking at the back view of the men walking away.

Turning to look at the grounds of the large estate, I could not help smiling.
I can still remember the apprehension I held before I start work with this bunch of weird and funny men. I was sure I would not enjoy my time here, in fact, my plan was to quickly finish up my work and leave but I could feel my opinion towards my employer slowly changing.

My curiosity grows stronger every day.

Besides, there’s free food, good pay, interesting dynamics and power play between different men, out of the world staff benefits, shady dealings and a beautiful queen.

What’s not to like about this place ?

………………………………………………………………………………