Old 05-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nesh84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Woodlands Town Garden... dead??

Ok bros jus finish my hunt and on the way back.reach the place ard 1030.the weather was perfect to go hunt.there were 3 lb.1 hot one and 2 Indian ones lol no offense to Indians.my first lb experience was with a really hot Indian.these 2?ban from my radar haha then there was another hottie.approach both but kena reject damm.maybe I shd have been more direct or they were waiting for cars to hitch cause one bro on bike also reject.so went back to my observation post and waited for awhile b4 heading out.
Another hottie in low cut long dress.those tits jus called mi out haha she was with the other 2 hotties and chat her
up.rather witty and direct type,must think b4 u talk to her else u jus gonna get burn haha so it was a done deal with
the malay hottie named Sara
Name:Sara
Body:8/10(slim,nice ass,long legs)
Boobs:36C soft natural no slicone literally spilling out
BJ:7/10 she usually does it with condom but aft a short struggle to get it on mi,she gave up and gave a bbj haha she really drive u nuts with BJ
Overall:9/10 A real great find.if u gd to her,she like really nice and friendly.but doubt can find her again.she already like retired 4 months back and came tonite cause she out of job and she is attached so did not wanna take num.it's waste she is gone but happy for her