View Single Post
Old 14-03-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lucky - The Sex Worker

The small humm from the ceiling fan had him almost asleep when foreign sounds caught his attention. It sounded as like cries coming from another room. He set up in bed as he heard it again. Moans and cries were carrying into his room from somewhere else. 

He shot out of bed to head in the direction of the sounds. It sounded like Cheryl. She could be in trouble and it was his primary objective as her pet to see to it that she is safe. He slowly opened his door and could hear the moans coming from the door across from his. Fright and loyalty shot through him as he swung open her door and readied himself for a fight only to find a very startled Cheryl lying in bed, pulled her covers up over her body.

"What are you doing," she shouted in alarm, "Why would you barge into my room in the middle of the night!?"

"I'm sorry," he stuttered. "I heard sounds and thought you were in danger. It was my mistake. I swear it won't happen again."

Cheryl's demeanor changed from fright to what seemed to be sympathy. She slid out of her bed and walked over to him.

"I'm sorry Lucky," she said in a soft tone," She placed her hands on the sides of his arms and looked him in the eyes. "It must be hard to be in a new house."

That's when Lucky noticed that she was wearing a little silky black top with matching panties and nothing else. He had to put the appearance out of his head by looking away. She seemed to notice his lack of comfort and pushed against him in a tight hug.

"You are home," she said through the hug. "You don't need to be uncomfortable."

Her hug pushed the slit of his bathrobe apart and he could feel her tight belly push against his penis, causing it to instinctively grow slightly. She must have noticed the change, for she pulled back and looked him in the eyes again. 

"I'm sorry," he managed to spit out before she shut him up by pressing her open mouth to his. 

He could feel her hands working the belt of the bathrobe before sliding it entirely off of him and dropping to the floor. She pulled back and looked him up and down, stopping at the sight of his almost fully erect penis. 

She slid her panties off and kicked them across the room and then pulled her top off to reveal her small but perky breasts, which was enough to cause Lucky's dick to reach up and begin throbbing. 

"Ever do this with your old master," she asked in a whisper.

"No," he answered. She had her pets for the one purpose of sex, but he was never one of those pets.

"Then this will be a first for the both of us," she stated as he could feel her hand wrap around his cock and begin to stroke it gently. 

"I thought about paying for the service a few times," she said as she pulled him toward the bed by his dick. "I even went to a sex center once, but backed out at the last second."

Once she reached the bed, she laid on her back and spread her legs as she looked up at him. 

"Be gentle," she whispered as he crawled on top of her. Her lips met his once more and he could feel the tip of his dick slightly touch the wetness of her pussy, causing her to gasp in anticipation. 

He felt her hand around his dick once more as she pulled it further toward her. He pushed until he could feel her warmth surround the tip of his throbbing cock. She let out a moan similar to the one he heard through the door a few moments earlier.

"Slowly," she whispered as her hands pressed against his chest with a small push. "It's starting to hurt little."

"I'm sorry," he grunted. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

He started to pull away when he felt her legs wrap around his ass and stop him.

"The pain feels good," she moaned "Don't stop, just don't go too fast."

He could feel her legs squeeze him forward and followed with that, pushing his dick a bit deeper inside of her. When her legs stopped squeezing, he stopped pushing. Her moans continued along with the occasional squeeze of encouragement, until his dick was completely submerged by her. 

Her legs released him as her eyes stared right into him. Her breathing was deep and her moans were driving him crazy.

"Fuck me gently," she demanded.

He slowly pulled his dick partially out before pushing it back in. Every little bit seemed to cause pleasure to her so he continued going a bit faster with every push to match the intensity of her moans until he was going almost as fast as he could and her moans had turned into screams. He could feel her fingernails digging into his back as she began shaking and screaming "I'm cumming!"

He couldn't last much longer but wasn't sure what he was suppose to do. This was his first time having sex and wasn't sure what he should do with his own orgasm. She must have noticed the confusion on his face because she smiled and wrapped her legs around him once more.

"Cum," she ordered as her hips began to arc back and forth. He could feel the muscles in her pussy close around him tightly as she began orgasming again and he could take any more. 

With a groan he released shot after shot of his cum inside of his new master as she screamed into a pillow. Once the last drop of cum had released from his dick, Lucky collapsed onto her bed and rolled over onto his back. They laid there for what felt like an eternity before Cheryl broke the silence. 

"I think I found your new job," she said with a laugh.

TBC