View Single Post
Old 24-02-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9262 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why visit ML when Geylang Cheaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Geylang is for horny more than lonely guys. Massage is for lonely more than horny guys. For many of the guys, having an hour of massage gets them undivided attention from the ML. Can talk cock while the ML feeds their ego by either agreeing with them or saying things to boost their ego. Like they damn clever like that. Then you get maybe 15 minutes of hj/ bj whatever. The main point is they are not lonely during the 45 minutes of chatting during the massage.

How long can you last while having sex? Some guys last less than 5 minutes so paying per shot is a waste of money. At least when he pays for an hour of massage, he gets an hour of the lady's time. What if an old guy can no longer has the fitness to cum during sex? At least can cum via hj right?
Interesting analogy. Upz you for that.. 😀
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.