Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
Virtually deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
I'm sorry for not speaking a word to you. I was trying my very best not to cry. Not to let you hear my trembling voice. I'm sorry for not holding onto your hands for long because I was trying not to let you feel my shaking hands. I dont want you to worry about me so I put on a strong front. Aloof you may think. But actually I wanted to hug you and tell you I'm sorry and thank you. But I don't like her presence. She took you away from us. I won't want her to know my weakness.
Please stay. Please. I'm still trying. Please don't go.
Triangle Issues? Want to, yet don't want to? Sometimes, it pays to fight for what you want, rather than hide in the corner & express what your heart really desires for the one you want to express it to, may not actually hear it. I have read many of your posts. You portray strong but actually, deep inside, you are actually very soft. Times like these, you have to decide which one to apply for the one you want to see. The more you apply your own reasons resulting in escapism, the only one who will lose out will be yourself. Sometimes, we got to do what we don't wish to do. But to get what we want, we may just have to bite the bullet & just do it. Rather than live with regrets for not doing it & eternally wondering WHAT IF I DID IT?