View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Spontaneous 21 years old high end local chinese, Velle

Posted in my group by a client, didn't post here because don't want to get zap by idiots! I'm not going to disclose his nick but from his style of writing, some seniors maybe able to tell who this samster is.
----------------------------------------------------

I met Velle few weeks back but too busy to write FR till now. Sorry bro TE.

First Impression

Velle is as described, a very very sweet looking girl. Her complexion is almost flawless, fair and smooth as silk. Loved pinching and kissing her cheeks as they r extremely rosy, tight and supple. I'd say she's a blend between SYT and GND. Very nice, I like her features too.
Body-wise, she's petite with nice cups bulging through her clothes, v obvious to the eye. Only low point is she's got quite a hefty bottom. Hee.. J-Lo lovers, take note. But I'm just nitpicking but overall, one wouldn't find any fault with her body.
Stats: as stated by TE

Action
We got down to chat to break the ice. Velle's a very friendly gal who loves to chat too, and she's very forthcoming with her opinions and ideas on things which makes a chat enjoyable, in that it would feel very real. Like 2 fuck buddies catching up on their respective day, just before a bonk.

Slowly we moved closer as we got more comfy towards each other and started kissing. V nice and slow. Sensual kisser. Before I knew it, I was introduced to her other famed attribute - her spontaneous playfulness. With CFM look she slowly withdrew her lips and move southwards, still maintaining eye contact. Flipping my towel aside, she ran her fingers on my little general and I said "hey wait. i wanna kiss u more, wanna see yr face", to which she replied, "like this, u also can see my face right?".. and she started to give me a sensual BBBJ all the while still maintaining eye contact. Very sensual and her BBBJ skills are commendable, not the best I tried but far from the bad ones.

French: 7/10
BBBJ: 6.75/10

Shortly I pulled her up to kiss some more and she cheekily took my hands to feel up her nice B+ cups (not sure if C or not, maybe). I flipped her bra aside and started savouring her light coloured nips.. drawing light moans from her... she ran her fingers through my hair.. again, like a very natural love making session, like lovers... then her turn to catbath me. very decent tongue work and cheeky girl. sensing my weakness, she attacked my nips with vigour and drove me crazy...

Catbath: 7/10

then more BBBJ followed. she'd stop halfway to engage in sex talk, which was really fun. like she'd ask, "like this nice or not?" or , "too bad cannot go down all the way hor..".. second round BBBJ was better than the first and she sucked it hard and wet and slurpy... shiok...
then after a while, i stopped her for me to go down for some muff diving... my favorite sport. she genuinely looked surprised and fascinated, like "huh, u wanna lick me? serious?!" like she couldnt believed it. with a cheeky grin, she said OK U SAY ONE AH... and quickly went off to the washroom to clean herself... a hygiene freak, i like... she returned in a jiffy with a loud "OK, I"M READY, NOW LICK...LOL"... Doing with this gem is like making love to a lover.. there's a lot of sensual interaction and fun filled findings... first inspection, hmmm, nice fresh pussy, no smell..
gave her some serious tongue lashing coupled with fingering which drove her wild..
Painting: 7/10

Next, capped myself and entered her missionary... ahhhhh.. nice and wet, quite tight... liked the way she pulled me towards her to lick and suck my nips while i pumped her furiously.... had to stop myself from cumming a few times... then, asked her which position next, she smiled and say "lie down....".. she climbeb on top of me and slowly helped me to enter her cowgirl style, and whispered "now's MY turn to enjoy..".. the gal can ride, man.... had to stop her for my last stand, doggie! just nice, got 2 nice cushions of her butt, damn shiok... came in no time!....

Helped me remove the CD. and we lie down for more TCSS with her head resting on my shoulder like a GF... shiok.. and still traded kisses and pecks here and there.... traded stories ranging from work to masturbation, LOL! time's up v quickly and we left. but not before a last long kiss....

FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: yes!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!