Old 11-09-2002, 01:42 AM
bradpitt968

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
For more than a month, I did not step foot in GL.
Today I finally did.
Just as you guys thought I went bonking, hahaha, in the end, I didn't. I did went to a few houses in Lor 18, found out some gems have ROD. Talk to Hse 12 Ah Pui and he was happy to see me but my actions disappointed him.

I told him. I have girlfriend already. cannot bonk. He say nevermind. She don't know. I said, she don't know but I know. last time I no girlfriend, I bonk, so next time when I no girlfriend, I will come out of retirement.
The skinny OKT sitting outside said I am so young yet retired.

In the house, saw some new additions. The old fishes saw me and were surprised. But I smiled only.

Time has changed. Guess I no longer can contribute much to this thread of $40 girls in GL.

*By the way, the reports by TNP, has made Lor18 bustling with life. No more FLs, vent on licensed ones.

Me? I do not support FLs of any kinds now. Be it Thai, Ang Mo, PRC, Korean, Japanese, Singaporeans, or whatever.
No longer will I write any FRs on FLs.
I just stick to my job of retirement and drinking kopi in GL.
Hey guys, do not be surprised if you are invited to drink kopi with me in GL, I will not go bonking. CK sound so surprised when I said I am going to GL. He thought I was breaking my retirement where in the end I have to explain GL is more than just a place to fuck, it is also a place for cheongsters to eat drink and be merry.

hahaha
SC

What a waste!! Really like to read your FR... very clear and precise... yah.. u are right... got GF liao... home cooked food is always better.... really glad and surprised that u are able to retire just like that.. *salute*....

So in your experience so far... pls help cheongster out there..... pls list down your top 5 cat40 girls pls :

Thanks!