View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Tg Katong Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
After search and wondering for a few days... I decided to start a new thread regarding the abovementioned title. Yes, why there isn't any posting or thread alone mentioned about this place. There are at least 6 to 7 TNs in located in this shopping centre. 2 to 3 are those typical TCM and about 4 to 5 are those typical TN with PRC WL. Some are with long hair and slim, and some cim wl.

I saw some patrons (believed are some samsters at here) inthe mission of recce shop to shop. I believe there must be some 'thing' happening in this place and it is so near to the 'hot spot'. Hmmmm.... perhaps, my second visit with $$$ rich, I will give a 'find out'. I hope this day will come soon, Or elase someone is kind enough to share... kekekeke..!
To my knowledge only on of the TN there has special. You go up the escalator to the second floor and turn to the right. The first TN you see does provide special. Heehee lost my virginity to a gal called Lisa there last year. The gals claim to be singapore. The pricing quoted to me back then was HJ $50 BJ $100 FJ $150.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member