Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pleasureloop96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤️🌷🍑Sexy Quennie - First Blood in FL industry, SUPERB BBBJ

Review for Queenie, 21 Jan 24, 1430PM

Had a really last minute request to meet Queenie in the early morning and she was able reply fast! Altho she had something on all the way till 12pm, i had no issues waiting and she has no issue with booking the venue! Altho we started even later than the arranged time,

she was not rushing for any single minute, but was patiently making sure everything was arranged nicely and smoothly! The hotel we went was really comfortable too without breaking the bank!

When i met up with her, i was blown away by how fair her skin is, and how naturally big her boobs are as well! We must have hit off really well because it did not felt transactional but with a sense of familiarity and we were naturally chatting while slowly proceeding with the deed!

Do not be decived by her GND looks because she is also open to exploring sex!

As a giver myself, i spent most of my time eating her out while i

can tell she was enjoying it and manage to cum too! Afterwards, she was able to reciprocate and gave me a warm, wet and sloppy bbj as if she was hungry for my cock as well!

Did her in both missionary and doggie and i swear these positions are enough to make both of us go high! Doggie with her lying flat was my favorite because i was able to enter her really deep while grabbing that big natural boobs of her! Talk about having the best of both worlds!

In the end, knowing she love to provide bbj for me, i requested for her to blow me away as long as she wants and she was open to CIM for me as well!

Overall, the whole session was really immersive, accomodating, passionate, without any moment of awkwardness or rushing to send me off!

It was, what i would call it, a pleasant short weekend get away and fucking our brains out after a long week of tiring work! Hidden gems like her

is hard to come by. Altho price is steep, but i'm sure this will be remmebered forever!