Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Bro, i will help u to PRAY hard too... for u n me i wish that will happened ASAP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Yes please. I want to lead a normal life again. Unless I strike Toto & I am the sole winner of roughly about SGD$5 million, then I will just work for another year while I invest the money for returns of about 3 - 4% per annum. Then I will go to Jungceylon & chit chat with those pretty property agents manning the booths that are promoting the condominiums in HKT. Place the deposit for a nice unit while hoping can score with the girl. Keep her as backup. I know it sounds bad but ain't all men like this?

My teeruk & I will move in & she will count her lucky stars & blesings that she managed to store my heart from right under my nose. We will have children & live happily ever after.

Oh yah, since she is younger than me 5 years, we can have maybe 3 - 4 children. She will still have the energy to run after them & look after them. We will run a small business together to cover the daily expenses but otherwise, money for education & the occasional indulgence is not a problem.

Bright enough?

But I'm serious about the helmet issue because although I've no need to take motosai as everything I want is within walking distance, I want to know what to expect if I need to engage their services mah.

Hopefully Patong is exempted from most regulations.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊