View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Unforgettable Love-making

I lifted her prone body and sat her with her legs splayed open on the wash basin. I parted her underwear and entered her. This time it was different from the med student. Her cunt was even tighter still than the med student. As I pushed past her hymen I felt an involuntary gasp from her as I proceeded to pump her standing upright.

I pushed and pushed as her tight hole wrapped itself tightly around my dick. I saw reddish stains on my cock as I continued to thrust into her. That innocent, peaceful face I looked into as I continued my assault. I gripped her waist and arms together tightly as I continued to hump her.

I had a condom in my pocket as I contemplated whether to ejaculate into her vagina. Then she started to moan… Softly at first, then the moans started growing louder. ‘Fuck it.’ I thought as all thoughts of the condom disappeared and I continued to hump into her until my final ecstasy made me cum fully into her.

I watched my victory as the delicate flower lay in pieces all around. 狼 receded. I had got to stop making it hard for me to clean up after as I rued my passions again. It might be a joy to shoot your load, but it sure was messy to clean up after especially if the girl was a virgin.

“But that’s what makes it worthwhile.” 狼 answered. “To go where no man has gone before.” ‘So am I an explorer now?’ I mentally mused at the response from 狼. I cleaned the girl up as best as I could and closed the toilet door after me.

After turning out of the corridor leading to the toilet, I bumped into the med school girl. I told her I went to the toilet and mentioned I bumped into this model from the event and thought she might be having a bad case of cramps and suggested the med school girl should check her out a bit. The helpful girl guide part of the med school girl burst out and she went to the toilet to help and incidentally solve my problem. We went together and found the model slowly coming to consciousness and to sum it up, my rape turned into a sudden case of menstrual cramps.

“You should stop making friends with your victims! They are food!” Roared 狼 at my actions. 

“Shut it! I am the one who has to keep you fed and clean up after.” I mentally roared back and this was the best way.

Still, all this messy attempts at normalisation with my new found ‘Powers’ was not going anywhere. I had to have a plan. A plan which would allow me access to plenty of young girls whom I could access with ease and gain their trust.

I had to have access to the herd, posing as a 牧羊人 who would occasionally help himself to a few choicer sheep. I would become a PE teacher at a secondary school. I would use the extensive school holidays to wander and find fresh meat for my table.

I had a purpose and I had a plan. All that I had to do was execute. With that a light flashed in my eyes. A light like the fires of hell…Lol Tracking.

Decisions, decisions. Which shall it be for today? Today I was taking the train when I saw two of them at the same time. Contestant no. 1 was a sweet looking girl; 1.6m tall with shoulder length hair cut in a bob in a tight fitting pink and white t shirt and a short blue skirt. While sitting across the cabin was contestant no. 2, a virginal looking taller girl with long hair tied up in a ponytail, a white shirt and tight shorts. They both looked so lovely and equally innocent. Which one shall I enjoy first?

It had been a few months since I discovered my superpowers and I was well advanced in executing my plans. Having enrolled in NIE and on my way to becoming a full-fledged PE teacher. I constantly took the train both to go to the teacher’s college and to spot fresh prey.

If I was caught in this situation a few weeks earlier I would have been torn. I would have to track down one contestant and leave the other be until fate returned them into my arms.

Fortunately, technology acted as an enabler and helped to beat the arms of fate every time as I accidentally brushed into contestant no. 2 in the tight shorts and attached a tiny tracking chip onto her clothes. This will allow me to subsequently conduct my follow up.

Logically, you should target no. 2 whispered 狼 in my ear. 

“Yeah, but she’s all alone and it is too easy.” 

I mentally replied. Plus, I think I preferred no. 1 who continued speaking enthusiastically with her male friend about the purchases she made earlier on. She was so full of energy and vibrant it will be so much more interesting. Plus there was an element of one up man-ship and taking her, deflowering her having seen the ‘rival’; who was I admitted a rather tall, broad shouldered young man. The sort young girls would love to bring home to see their parents.

“No CRX this time?” Whispere 狼.

“Maybe, maybe not.” 

I replied mentally as I followed the young couple out of the train. I followed the couple discreetly as they headed for what I assumed to be home. I put a tracker on contestant no. 1 too, as I quickly went into the toilet and donned my disguise. Fake hair, fake facial features and a new hood and I was done. I double checked my plastic restraints and quickly followed after the young couple.

They were only a brief distance ahead and I quickly caught up. They continued walking to what I assumed to be home bound and they soon neared a potential ambush point which I had scouted out beforehand. 

“This is going to be fun.” 

I mentally tensed, excited to both use my MMA skills without the CRX this time round. 

“Don’t care how you do it as long as I am fed.” Whispered 狼. 

“Ungrateful cretin.” 
I mentally thought in return.

Game time was on as the young couple turned the corner and walked into the ambush zone. It was still daytime as they entered the ambush zone and I had to be quick. I came up without warning to the young man and in a split second he was on the floor and restrained in a MMA takedown move with the plastic restraints latched onto him. The girl was still in shock when I did the same to her.

“What the hell let us go!” Shouted the young man while the girl joined in and started shouting for help.

A quick nerve pinch and the girl was out like a light. I then turned my attentions to the young man as I dragged both of them into the power generator room just next to the ambush area.

“You want to save the girl and play the hero don’t you?” I snarled at the young man.

“Fuck you and let me and my friend go now.” Retorted the young man. 

“Haha, I will fight you for her.” I replied.

I held his face and led his eyes together with mine to wander all over her prone body. He looked and gulped involuntarily.

“Haha, no worries. No matter what you will be a hero after this.” 

On a sudden impulse, I started punching the young man and hearing his yelps of pain. A few more punches later the young man slipped into a coma and I was free to perform my ‘operation’. I further tied up the young man so that in the event he woke up, he will be a perfectly positioned audience. Now I looked at my prize in detail.