Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2BOMBER View Post
Bro,
I don't disagree. Sorry, if it wasn't clear. I think she was a FL, my bad, not WL. I assume it is quite similar. I am more interested in whether it was a common practise to stop when you are leaving Singapore and is her intepretation that she is likely to be rejected when she next come to Singapore again is correct? And is so, has ICA blacklisted her?
Simple logic...as ICA always do know why a single girl comes in to sinkieland every few weeks and stay for 2 to 3 weeks...they hv records of her enter hotels becos is registered...since her 3rd time visit to sillypore, ICA officers will find it funny how big is sinkieland and that she needs to visit so often...a check on the phone is the practice when they suspect something...why bother to check a girl who comes in once a year or bring in large amount of cash to spend...

hope you got ICA point of view..these officers are keeping us safe...this girl is deemed as undesirable character...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post