View Single Post
Old 20-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
18th December - Wednesday - Went to KTV in Huai Khang around 10.30pm with 2 bros. Had many many girls to chose from. This time the girls were abit boring and quite reserved. Damage was 4k per pax. I left around 1am to go to barbarbar. Was only 40% full, managed to get one girl and she drove me back but didnt want to go up lol. Sucks
19th December - Thursday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros and one bro brought along one girl. A KTV girl called me if she can join as it was her day off so i said yes. Shes just a girl looking for fun. Wasnt even full again as usual and not much talent around. Then around 2am, one waiter came to me and asked to go to these group of girls. One suddenly talked to me out of the threee but she was so drunk and just did some light kissing and i went back to my table after getting her line. Out of nowhere, the waiter comes with a piece of tissue with her friends number. So i started talking to her instead lol.

After it ended, KTV girl wanted to continue and we couldnt decide where, so we went to her work place to continue drinking. However, big drama with one girl i use to sit with as she was crying and throwing stuff at me for sitting with this other girl. Told mamasan i wanted to check bill, then they banned her from coming into the room again. 6k for 3 hours