View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
14 April - 16 April 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

In need of a massage, went to Golden Boutique Hotel Angkasa.

My Place - Yanni - Number 264
Damage: 425k only

Requested for SYT, however her massage was below mediocre. Minimal chat during session. Sensual HJ, my legs were on her thighs as she jerk me. Told her to sit on my right as I roamed her legs and her boobs clothed. Can see she is not comfortable with it so I did not pursue further. Her hands became sloppy after a long jerk, when I told her to sit on my left and she gave a sian face. To me, a paying customer has a right to request if you are unable to complete your job which is to make me cum. Sat her on my left so she can caress my balls with her left hand and jerk me with her right. I came shortly. Certain SYTs does have princess sickness so it is all good though. My friend had a fun SYT number 126, can try next time.
Last time this place charged me nearly 600k with multiple package adding together for a HJ. Guess I was fooled by the beautiful GRO with oversell..

Once again, what a wonderful trip bro matong36... Look forward to link up with you again if opportunity stands...