View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Hey brother, I'll be going back with my gf to visit her parents near CNY. Will stay in Saigon for a day for transit on the 11th of Feb. When will you be in VN?
Well, i am going back on the 3rd day of chinese after all the visits in singapore are done with ...haha i think that's the 20th of feb...

And about going back during chinese new year with ur GF....well like what bro singviet mentions, you better bring more money....haha....a foreigner visiting them means that christmas has come again and you the Santa Claus!!! haha

poor analogy i know but i think you see my point yeah?? Her family might be rich but i dun think you wanna give an impression that you are stingy, to her parents... remember they are observing you cos you might just be their son-in-law....like always first impression counts...so i mean better be prepared than not.

See the situation, if her parents are the ones giving all the ang pows, let them bask in glory and stay out of the limelight....save also..haha if you seem to notice that they are watching your distribution then u better have more prepared ...hahaha!!!

I reiterate, its not to show off but FIRST impression is very very impt...So just be prepared la...dun let yourself into a situation where you wanna find a place to hide...

Cheers!