View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Part 2

He bang me senseless in my mouth. I choked on his big fat cock. Literally gasping to breathe.

Funnily, I actually enjoyed it as I tried to suck him while he was going in and out of my now jaw aching mouth.

He stopped, pulled out and look at me.

Our eyes met for a moment and I grab his cock and began slurping it. Soon I was engulfing it whole and sucking / milking him with my mouth.

Him: hungry sweetie?
Me: always for you *continue sucking*

I made him lie down and I start doing a fast slurp. I actually video this part.

As the room was dark and only the tv was on so u see a silhouette of me going up and down of his cock and of course with his moans in the background. No fun without that.

I was at it for a while till I feel him twitching but it was just "false alarm". I stopped lie on top of him and kiss him.

He spread my butt cheeks apart and rub that monster of his along the pleasuring hole teasing me endlessly.

I was at fever pitch by now - kissing and licking him hard. I got up and pass him the condom while I walk away from him. Went to the toilet to check myself out, sprayed more perfume and return to lub myself.

I returned to see him fully capped, looking at me lustily.

I came over to his side, pull me towards and lay me down. He spread me open and he went down to lick me hard - giving me the sensations I sorely miss very much. He went on top and lick my nipples while spreading my legs apart with his muscular thighs.

He pressed the lub on his cock and continue teasing me.

I was by now squirming and without warning he look at me and force himself in.

The pain and pleasure is so immense! I struggled but he pin me down as I get use to his cock while waiting for the pain to subside.

Realizing I no longer struggling he began his thrusting.

Him: sweetie.. I miss u.
Me: me too. How can u do this to me?
Him: sweetie. Hush. I love u.
Me: I love u too.

And I felt him going deep in me as we wrap our bodies. he made love to me once again.

Feeling his hot bod against me, his breathing, his touch, his kisses and his cock, I was brought to level I never felt before. It was really nice to be fuck by him. Feels good and great as my horny asshole wrap him tightly and occasionally squeezing him to elicit the horny moans out from him.

We got lost in each other's embrace. Both want to please one another. I gently roll him over and began riding as how he like it.

He then went into his usual position - hold me tight by my waist and pump me hard and deep. I was by then trying to muffled my screams as he gave me the fuck of my life.

I shuddered as he lick my nipples while pumping and I just fell on him - catching my breathe.

Me: you're so horny today.
Him: coz I miss u sweetie.
Me: dear, there's a mirror here.
Him: let's go sweetie.

With his cock still in me, we penguin walk over to the mirror. He continued his pumping in front of the mirror sending me waves of pleasure.

Me: oh I forgot photos!
Him: let's walk back and grab your phone

I suspiciously believe he loves it when we are walking around. Once we are back at the mirror, the posing and pumping happen as I snapped pics of us in various position.

I released my self from him and he winced.

I have always wonder why most guys regardless their size wince when I slowly pull away.

Me: why?
Him: too tight?
Me: u been drilling me for 45 mins!
Him: still tight baby - here let me show u.

He turn me over towards the bed, put me on fours, shoved his dick and began his thrusting once again.

And yes, it is still tight. And he increase his speed as he whack deep into me making me moaning and struggling to maintain my position.

I gave up and lie flat face down on the bed. He climbed on of me and in push up position he began his thrusting again pinning me down. He spread me open as he fucks me deeper.

I was by now wet from excessive fucking. The lub is all over the place mix with probably my sweat down there as I feel his warm cock and thighs banging into me.

I got notti and start squeezing him. Obviously he enjoys it.

He moans out loud as he thrust deep. I took my phone and video the position we are in.

The aircon is not working as drips of sweat from his forehead falls on my back. Grrrrr very sexy!

We both stopped and he hug me close to me again. I then turn over into missionary.

Pulling him close to me and wrap my legs around his waist. He push his hard cock in and start fucking me slow.

It is obvious by now he is intends to conclude this session as he thrust deep and hard into me. I was pinned down and kissed passionately.

His rhythm went faster and faster as beads of sweats began dripping onto my face.

My legs spread wide open as he began his furious pounding and I began to relax myself so I can feel stimulated Enuff to reach my peak.

His grunts started and he wrapped his arms tighter around me. I feel his thighs pushing against me as I felt him in his throes of ecstasy.

I wrap him tighter as he began moaning loud screaming my name:

Him: Zee!!! I cumming Zee!!!
Me: yes dear please..

He cum thunderously banging each shot with a stroke pausing for mere seconds before his next shot and banging it against me.

Seeing his look of satisfaction and me being the cause recipient of that makes me fulfilled.

We turn to kiss before he roll over to the side and pulling me close. We hug and kiss again as he stroke my hair and me lying on his now sweaty chest.

My hunk guy - u have no idea how much I feel u and enjoy it.

We fell asleep in each other's arms before I shook him awake for the 2nd round.