View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
helmet88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelmet88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: russians in Singapore

Mermaid bro, all the evidence suggest that except for Eva, all your other girls are different from the photo. Initially we challenged you cos you market your girls with the wrong price. Now since you have adjusted your price, we can ignore our arguments and all your false allegation in the past. On the contrary, we are more than happy to welcome you here cos you offer us with more options with reasonable price.

However, in order to earn our trust, it is time for you to start posting the real photo of all your girls, and to minimise editing their photos. Trust me, if we know that what we see is what we get, we will start trusting you like how we trust other OKTs in SBF.

However, it seems like you only intend to stay in Spore for a short period, that's why you don't mind doing only one-off business with most of the bros here. If this is your intention, i have nothing to say. But if you intend to have a long lasting business with us, you should start posting the real photos of your girls. Be it good or bad, once you have earned our trust, we will start doing business with you. You should know by now that there more than many bro here who are desperate and willing to spend their money on girls.

Trust me, unlike KNNB who is very kind to you, most of the bros would just walk away if what they see is not what they get...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNNB View Post

Ok here is proof why I'm not.... Earlier I asked why I SMS no reply and this cock say replied all MSG... This show I'm customer.... Second is I can tell ALL bro that once he finally replied my SMS I WENT to the location to bonk.... And it was 250 tembeling road in the east!!! Near Joo Chiat an apartment.... and the girls there I saw were 3 and I chose lylya in the pic was gorgeous blond with nice body but the 'lylya' I was assigned was brunette dark haired with no tits and meaty....

So 'BRO' , tell me in your not so broken stupid English, hopefully, who is the liar!! Sometimes the English so fucked up think my 3yo niece also don't know what he saying.... And if u not fake then do many bros challenge u put real pics of your OTHER girls why don't dare and always change the subject?! Scared?!!!!