View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Fuck buddies usually break up when one develops feelings but the other does have those same feelings. No?

I had one very different break up.

In 2018, my friend Ray (not real name) and I became fuck buddies. After our first time on a weekend, things heated up quickly... too many bonking in the first 3 weeks, so I decided I would go back on the daily pill. I like the man to be bareback and creampied anyway and Ray was of course happy as most men would be. We said we would be exclusive. I should have expected that it was only a matter of time when Ray might explore elsewhere. Around half a year later, our frequency was gradually reducing. I asked Ray if he was getting bored. He didn't say boredom but he said he met another woman and had been bonking her occasionally. I felt a little bit betrayed because he was not upfront and we had agreed to be exclusive to be safe for us. I asked him... he said he was bonking her raw... she lets him do raw from their second time and he had already bonked her several times... he can't remember... maybe lost count or lying. He suggested doing a 3-some. I reluctantly agreed... so we did the 3-some happened twice. During the first time, the other woman seemed considerate. During the second time, I felt a bit of jealousy... partly because she was more controlling... she wanted him to cum inside her first, and he obliged her and then my turn. After the second 3-some, I declined doing another 3-some and distanced myself from Ray. Roughly 2-3 weeks later, Ray called me to do a blood test for STD. He had sores on his dick... looked like pimples.... and tested positive for genital herpes. I got a very big fright. I tested negative. It would seem that the other woman was getting bonked by another man who infected her and she infected Ray. This was how I lost Ray.
Ray could also be sleeping with other women beside the one he told you ......