Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BigBadDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh
I rly feel like trying but last time I went they quoted me 50SGD and it was too crowded, not rly convenient to bargain in front of 30 workers so I just gave it a pass
Moral of the story is never ever go there on the weekends especially on Saturdays and daytime on Sundays. It's MADNESS with all these Bangladeshi, Indian migrant workers around. Perhaps it is just me but on Sunday nights, I find the LBs are not so pushy, tend to be friendlier and the sessions tend to last longer too i.e. more value for $.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh
Perhaps, should I go on weekdays or with a local, they might not quote me the angmoh price if they see m wif a sg guy
Perhaps but no guarantees here mate. You can also try chatting up any local dude who happened to be also sizing up these delectable cocks-in-a-frock and then work out a strategy together as to how to get laid for the local price. But like I said before, there ain't no guarantee anything will work. Does remind you of Amazing Thailand doesn't it? i.e. Local price Vs Falang price.
And there is no Devil's road spinning
out before me and there are no bells
of hell ringing in my ears."