Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
From what I tried her two days ago, G2 is between natural B-C cup.
I think you are a fucking house runner here. Here's the real FR for G2. He left out some important details.
The plus : she has a pretty face . Meaty but not fat. Very good frencher if you are into that. Seems friendly. But not chatty type.

Now the minus.
When she took off her clothes...she will not face you. After taking off her clothes , she wrap herself with towel and go in to shower with you, with the towel wrapped and bra still on.

After you are done, she will take off her towel hiding behind a hanging towel. She will squat down to wash herself n you can't see her.

She comes out wrapped intowel and dim the light down quite dark.

When a girl do this, I know she has something to hide....her saggy boobs and wrinkly stomach.

When she took off her towel, she will lie directly on top of you so u can't see the front part of her body.

Ok her service on my groin area is not bad but she will constantly try to support her saggy boobs. She will also not let you see her wrinkly stomach....so when she is on top she will try to put her hands strategically over her boobs n stomach.

No matter what position u are in, she will use her hands to support her saggy boobs.

Maybe next time I will just fuck her with her clothes on since she don't like to show the front of her body. I believe she will be more confident with clothes on.

Those who thinking of trying you should be prepared.