Old 11-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kirara89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New House - L8H66A

I was walking around Geylang on Sunday and walked past this place. I don't usually try the houses but the OKT said the magical word (massage) which I felt I needed at that time, so I went in to take a look. Was recommended G69 and we proceeded in.

Looks: 8/10 She looks like a SYT to me, but she said she was in her mid 20s. However, she looks a lot like someone I fancy so I did take a liking to her. She does feel like an ahlian, which I like a lot.

Body: 7/10 Typical ah lian body (small boobs and no butt), but that's how I like it. Does have some tattoos as well, which I find artistic rather than scary, so she does score brownie points for that. Minute amounts of tummy fat, not really an issue for me.

GFE: 10/10 It may not be to everyone's liking but she turned out some acoustic music on her phone, which I fancy a lot and helped set the mood. Was also nice enough to hang my clothes for me which I left on the bed (I'm still new to this). The shower was how a GF would be like, good clean soap throughout, using both her hands and body.

After we're came out of the shower, had the body to body massage for a bit, getting me ready for the main event!

BJ: 6/10 Very standard capping and sucking. Did enjoy the view and the ability to touch her boobs as I like. Nothing amazing to write about.

Kissing: 10/10 Only gets the grade because of getting both of us to gargle before anything else. At least hygiene is there. Did not do much kissing though, just a little peck on the lips.

FJ: 10/10 Really really really accommodating to my needs. She started with cowgirl and she really did enjoy riding on it, and I enjoyed the view. I enjoy "punishing" someone who asks if I came by being fast and furious on them, and because she did, I pulled her body towards mine and rammed it up her. She was shocked by the change of pace and lust but she didn't stop me. Switched to doggy and rammed her harder and faster, after which I heard the bell for time. Switched to missionary and rammed again and again till I came.

Attitude: 12/10 I was promised a massage and yes I got a massage! Washed up after the fuck and she asked me to lie down (even though time was up) and still gave me a massage, albeit a leg only massage because of time constraints, but it was good not leaving immediately after fucking. Massage is nothing amazing but it does help the GFE and she did press my leg against her boobs. Also helped me to cool off a bit after the intense pumping before leaving. Was also nice enough to give me a nice neck rub after I put my clothes on, and she got some from me too.

Damage: $50 for 30 min and massage. There is an option for $40 min without massage but I do not recommend it.

RTF: Yes. It was definitely a good first experience for me with her. I'll drop by again if I have the time.