View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchokoy View Post
Tried Giselle from
http://www.sglocalmassage.net/chio-b...ly-bfxxx-2xhj/

Send sms to my "prospect" ML. Only giselle replied. Quite sceptical because of not so good review of other bro from other thread, tried anyway since want a good massage and a release.

Location 7/10: 7mins walk from mrt easy to find not quite descreet especially if for bros who dont drive car. nearby hawker. Staying alone place is neat.

Looks 6/10: defenitely milf. Age might fall on late 30's to early 40's. Before coming in i already lowered my expectations. Dont get me wrong she is NOT ugly. Its just its to milf for my taste.

Body 8/10: despite the age her body is well maintained and can compete with those pre-milf MLs

Boobs 7/10: not really a boob expert. Have eraser nips. Nice to grab on.

Massage 7/10: when arrive shower alone then went straigjt to massage bed. Massage have some techniques but have been to other MLs that are far more skilled than her. Gave me a head massage which just average.

Sensual 7-5/10: massage is quite strong kept asking if its ok. Then i told her can please soften a little bit. Suddenly she switched to finger tickling. Just barely 5mins from massaging my back. Anywa 7/10 since already high. Then it felt like very commercial and repetitive. Asked me to flip over top already removed. Did the finger teasing again but felt repetitive and she looks like not really in to it if you know what im saying.

Body/Boob Massage 4/10: nothing to shout about. little bit high from sensual suddenly offer d me "special service" wherein she will remove all but need to top up 50sgd. I declined but still insist and lowered to 30sgd. Although a little bit turned offi agreed anyway thinking it will be roaming worldwide when she take it all off

Roaming 8/10: signal is good (as long as you can reach). Can roam anywhere even south. Although super dry meaning..its dry .

HJ 6/10: nothing special. Mood went away when try to sell me the Boob/Body Massage which i felt my 30sgd went to the drain. After first hj she washed then asked me to wash also. Gave me a head massage which is good. Then continue with the finger teasing then tried to give me another hj with that short span after my first hj !! Obviously didi never salute still feeling frustrated on the 30sgd BM hahaha. Since my little bro not standing and still have time i just asked her to give me back massage which she obliged.

GFE 7/10: kinda sweet offered me water when i came in. Try to engage in conversation but i guess it was just me who was not in the mood for a chitchat. But dont get me wrong. She was sweet and nice

RTM: nope. Massage and sensual part was good but sadly there are other MLs out there that provide better massage. Still trying my luck to book cheryl from slg. She never reply my sms. Hahaha
if only i had read your MR, i would have saved my money
seriously not worth it
DM ME WILL YOU