Old 07-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Lets start at Clarke (Friendship Area) and work our way down -->>>to Upper Perimeter Road and then to --->>>Perimter Road --->>> and then to Upper Fields Avenue and finally Fields Avenue (the more expensive location at Clarke).

Right at the end that is in the Friendship area are a bunch of Bars/Pubs. There are a few decent hotels down here too. To name a few Maharajah Hotel and Clarkton Hotel.

StarGate is right at the end. It is a decent setup with LCD screens that display the song that is being played through the sound system.

General Rule every pub has a few SYTs and some CMIs. So generally a mix. And yes there are the Cherry SYTs too. So remember everypub has a mix of SYTs/CMIs and Cherry SYTs. There is nothing much you can do by BFing a cherry SYT although you are allowed to BF them. LDs at Stargate are P100 and SML is 55. BF is about 12 LDs everywhere plus or minus 200 peso

From Stargate you can either hop into a jeepney and visit Lost in Asia. Or if you want to burn your calories you can take a 6 minute walk down to Lost in ASia. There are a clutch of pubs here. I cant remember all the names but to name a few they include:
Lost in ASia
Roadies
Tartz
Club 69

Now all of the above are in the Friendship area. Not much competition from customers (as in less customers) considering the distance from Fields Avenue. So unless you have an attitute generally expect good service.

Fields Area will have many more customers so there could be an attitude problem. But then again this is nothing compared to the attitude displayed in Manila where Money talks and everything else walks!!!

I will discuss Roadies and Lost in ASia in my next post. Sorry i am pressed for time so really unable to post everything one shot.