View Single Post
Old 19-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Selection Process:

Before you leave, don't open the door directly. Check your belongings, you don't want to come back for things you left behind. All OK then let the ML open the door. They will check if any neighbours around, or something. Sometimes got some neighbours stand at corridor talk on phone for 30 minutes, you're stuck with the ML till then.

If coast is clear, the ML will let you know, then you exit based on what method the ML ask you to. Sometimes they ask you take the stairs so you don't bump into another bro taking the lift. I personally prefer to take the stairs if it isn't like ten stories up, but some the exit at the bottom is not so simple, so if ML asks you take lift, then you take lift.
Bro, faithless, wonderful guide covering all areas. As most MLs operates from a condo, what are the chances of a AV raid? I recently visited one operating from a condo in G area. The unit was fitted out and renovated like a spa (dim lights, candle lights and air-conditioned room with massage table. Is this illegal, i.e. using a residential unit for a spa?

Last edited by Javabeans; 19-02-2017 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Fix formatting