Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
katoey_luver is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyboy Lover View Post
i really feel for u bro. anyway i m going to hv jocy tonight even if it cost me 200 cos i m totally mesmerise by her photos. she looks damn foxy n sexy n pretty as well even though she hv no breast yet cos i m not a breast man.
Do it. I am trying for Monday, if she will have me. Oddly when I spoke to her and when she emailed me she seems to have slightly forgiven me. Maybe put in a good word for a fellow bro.

She is superb looking. When I was fortunate to be with her, I had to keep brushing her hair aside, as I wanted to see that face.

Like I said in a later thread, that night I simply lucked out.

She's worth every penny. Tits are a nice thing to have, but in this case you will not miss them one bit. Aside from being a winner in the pleasures of the flesh, she is a very cool girl. First one I ever called from my desk at my office, as I knew when speaking to her no one would catch on, as she speaks as well as most people you will meet.

My desire for her is insatiable as you can likely tell. Will see what funds I can put together over the weekend and pray I have a chance to be with her again before she leaves our rainy shores.

I'm still pissed of for being dissed out. But wish you a fantastic time.