Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

I heard from a ladyboy in Nana Plaza who had traveled frequently to Singapore to work in Orchard Towers that many Thai ladyboys were denied entry by Singapore immigration. Sometimes several ladyboys arrive on the same plane and it became highly suspicious. I heard that one of the ladyboys even made a dumb mistake. The immigration officer asked her what is her purpose of visiting Singapore. She replied "I work in Geylang". Needless to say she was sent back to Thailand.

Another ladyboy also told me she was turned away at immigration even though she was genuinely on a holiday trip instead of working in OT. She was pissed because she already lost money paying for the airfare and hotel. She even told the immigration to speak to her mother in Thailand to confirm that she is on holiday but still immigration would not allow her entry.

So I guess that's why you will see fewer Thai ladyboys in Singapore now.