View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
A same mass market merchandise locked behind the glass cabinet will always appear more exclusive coz not everyone can meddle with it freely. For those whom can access this locked behind glass merchandise, even if it is actually nothing special they will feel privileged since not everyone can have it. Human nature. This tactic of hers work now cos not enough competition.

Either that or she is just plain weird lol
Was thinking that she's trying to make these few "approved" bros feel more exclusive through her filtering process and also GFE so that they'll go back to her. The returnees can then make up for the reduced number of new customers brought about by her filtering process.

I met her before... but really nothing compelling to make me return.