View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronstar View Post
At least she got reply you, I trying to book for weeks bo reply, not even once.. hahaha maybe im unlucky Wanna go see if she really so pretty as all the people here said.

QT this kind earns at least 1.2k per day if she hardworking abit. Let her work 22 days per month Sat/Sun off. She collects at least 25k cash per month. Less rent and misc cost, at least 20k cash per month. Pretty sure tops 70% of most SG guys. So it begs the question, SD bao her need give how much? 30k/month?
Fully booked daily less expenses nett about 25-30k, market rate for bao is about 20k a month, attractive rate because only serve one guy, no need to work so hard, no need to worry about no business, no need to worry about mata-mata and can go out to play,