View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
It's futile lah bro, we have all aired our views but others will just tell us don't agree with her then don't book, and those who book is their $$ so who are we to comment. Lastly, I might be giving this lass too much credit but there's a possibility that she understands marketing tactics and is playing her game masterfully.

A same mass market merchandise locked behind the glass cabinet will always appear more exclusive coz not everyone can meddle with it freely. For those whom can access this locked behind glass merchandise, even if it is actually nothing special they will feel privileged since not everyone can have it. Human nature. This tactic of hers work now cos not enough competition.

Either that or she is just plain weird lol
Some have the damn thinking others will support even if we don't or make noise here, saying there is no lack of business for her. We must scrap this mindset in order to reduce the demand else nothing will change. As for those who say she is 1 of the better ML around and also feel privilege, I can only say they are desperate till "No Fish Small Shrimp also good"