View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Modus operandi of a typical Thai working lady...

Claims to be single and alone but in actual fact she already has a local boyfriend and at the same time maintaining long distance relationships with so called boyfriends from Singapore, Korea, silly old Farangs. Their pussy really like 'United Nations'. Thai girl claims to be single so that foreign boyfriends would send them money every month. And part of that money being sent to her would go to her local lover too. You work hard in Singapore to help your Thai FL girl but your money goes to another guy. From what I observed, Thai girls would be meek when they're with their local boyfriend. But they would be a Tigress and demand so much from their foreign boyfriends. Thai lover not earning much, can't afford to buy them genuine Prada, can't help them financially, so their target would always be people like us who are duped by their clever GFE tactics. Rich Thai won't usually accept these kinds girls as their serious life partner. For them these girls are only for good paid fucks or for some as 2nd wife, mistresses. These well to do Thai guys also have face value. Usually the down trodden local guys would be willing to accept these kind of girls. And Thai whores won't burden their local lovers with their materialistic demands. There are good Thai girls still around. My friend married a nice girl matchmaked by his Thai colleague who used to be from the same village. But pls don't take a whore or an ex whore as a GF or worse as your wife.

Tell tale signs your GF used to be a whore or is a whore.

She has more than 500 so called friends and followers on her Facebook friend list. Observe her friend lists and her Facebook followers. If she has Farangs, Middle Eastern men, Ah Nehs, Banglas, Malaysian, Koreans, Japanese, Taiwanese, high chances those guys are her past customers.

See her old photos. If there are old selfie pics of her in Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, that probably means she used to work at those countries before to sell her pussy and she was not there for a family holiday. ( I once asked a FL if she been to Korea before. She claimed No and she even said, she would love to go there one day. Then saw her old pics in her Line account posing selfies in the Korean snow. )

If she claims to be single, try to do some self investigation. Check her Facebook. Read the Facebook comments from her friends. Hopefully her Facebook account is public. These whores loves attention on social media so high probability they set their account as public. Sometimes you could uncover many hidden secrets even if their convo is in Thai. Use Google Translate. This is what I did when my Isaan ex Thai whore tried to persuade me to marry her. 'U ready u marry me lah' she once said to me. 555. I read all her friends comments and bullseye I uncovered her lies. Promised myself this, Even if I win Group 1 Toto one day, I will never ever going marry her. And recently a FL Dome 1 girl that I took also claimed to be single. Had the cheek telling me to go to Bangkok and meet up with her after Covid over. She said she will drive me all over Bangkok. Night time we hotel, we can fuck fuck she said. 555. I did a check on her Facebook, KNN she already has a boyfriend back in Roi Et and her guy even bought for her few jewelleries for her homecoming gifts. Glad I shot my load in her mouth before she went back home. I believe she's now already back in Thailand.

Sometimes the small head tends to overrule the big head.. this is where the downward spiral of our life begins. Let's be mentally strong Bros. Fuck and fuck off.

Last edited by Tiger149; 04-06-2020 at 08:17 AM.