View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 5
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!
Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

TLDR : W02, 小小,$80, SOP showering before and after. No licking of nipples and no doggie. GFE, cbj, audio, body, attitude and room very good. 7/10. RTF: wanna try more before coming back to her.

I went W02 today, saw only 小小(xiao xiao) smiling at me, so I decided to go with her. Took the $80 session since its my first time there. From sichuan, she's very fair. She has smiley eyes with long fake eye lashes, with Bob haircut which suits her features, and with a dress that shows her good figure. Height around 1.5m?

She opened up the fridge and asked me choose my beverage, and we went into the room (forgot what number) nearest to the fridge. It's a room with circular bed, with mirrors at the top and side for visual satisfaction, there's a special chair and couch that I didn't try.

Helped me took off my clothes and we went to shower. Quite SOP as she only washed my privates and chest.

Catbath was sensual with cbj, very good suction and audio.

Cos it was my first time there so I asked a few questions along the session, and she was very friendly and patient to answer me.

Then she said she wanted to be bottom, so we did missionary, didn't allow licking of her enhanced C, and no doggie cos she scared pain, so I did all the styles I know with her lying down until her leg jelly. She is tight with good responsive moans.

Once the deed was done, she was still so smiley and went to shower while she asked me to lie down and rest. Once i rested enough, I went to the shower and she cleaned me up, at my privates and chest. We then dressed up and she held my hand and chatted a lil then she helped me open the door and asked me come again. I wanna try 1617 (not opened when I walked past) and others but I think I would pick her again if I go W02. XD