Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Hi bros.. have some question to ask those lao Jiao here..

I’m 30 years old... working for 4 years earning 2.3k per Month...
married to a Thai girl ( working as a teacher in Thai government school) in Thailand..meaning in Thailand system im married but in Singapore I’m single..
I decided to bring my wife to Singapore to stay... she never enter Singapore before nor travel overseas basically never take plane before...

Question 1:
If I use Thai marriage cert ( translated to English and embassy of Singapore in Bangkok verified ) submit to ICA for long term pass. Is it easy or difficult to get the long term?
Anyone done it before and manage to get the long term pass?
Question 2:
If question 1 is difficult.. can I remarry in Singapore? Meaning marry to my Thai wife again and that a Singapore rom certificate to apply long term.. because I heard using Singapore rom cert is much easier...

Question 3:
How many bros here earn 2.3k per month and manage to get long term? I been hearing need 4K and above will be easier to pass...

Why I need long term.. moving into Singapore have a better life.. and I can apply 2 room bto too.

Thanks in advance