View Single Post
Old 24-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Am I being too greedy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Bro, to be honest, you are much more lucky compared to many bros here.
If you were to ask me for opinion, as a married man, i will advice you to think further.
Yes, she might accommodate to you now, do you intend to have kids? After having kids, will she be the same again? If you are looking to eat outside while having such a loyal and good gf. But just because of her figure, i will suggest you give up on her, let other bros take good care of her.

My own personal story. I will say my wife have a average body, high b cup, about 160cm and weight about 40+kg? Before me and my wife got married, sex was wonderful. We can do it every single day. Want bj, get bj. Want cip, get cip. You name it, i should have done it before, except for anal which she isnt comfortable with it. But after having our first child, everything changed. Sex will depend on her ‘mood’. Now to the extend, no sex for at least 3-4months already. She even left home with my child, getting ready for a divorce for something that i did not even do.
So you cant always have the best of both world. I will suggest you weight both the pros and cons before making such move. Cause once you eat out, she finds out, gg to you.
Shit bro, you all good?