Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Tigress from 'Tiger Show'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Bro KatoeyLover69,

I think Bro TV just pulling your legs. Hehehehehe.... I think he is one guy that could be hard in his words but quite soft in his heart. You will notice from his other postings that he even tried to help a Singapore Damsel in distress.

If really Bro TV is not available to help you when you are there with me, we can always watch Thai Ger Shows together and then negotiate for either LT or ST with your desired tigress. If needed, then we enlist TV's help to subdue the tigress together in a 3 Vs 1 scenario.
Bro fat29,

Actually I was ' joking ' and ' pulling Uncle TV's legs ' when I said that he is ' useless ' when it comes to helping me source a ' tigress ' .

However, I am very serious in wanting to bonk a ' tigress ' to see and compare myself with the ' tiger ' who is bonking her everyday. There is some element of 'excitement' in bonking a ' tigress ' compared to bonking a WL