Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong

Bro, maybe you are very kilat in your bargaining power. When I was there, there was no farm offering B$1,500. The lowest price was B$2,000 and a good professor whom I was with manage to bargain the price down to B$1,800. Maybe if there is more intensive bargaining, the price could drop to B$1,500. The gal looks like she is in her mid 30s.

For me. I got young gals for B$2,500 (age about 21 years old) and her service was good. When I was in Hatyai some years back, I was ripped off by OKT who charged me B$2,000 for LT and the gal ran away after 2 hours. The reason was to escape from the current OKT to join another OKT joint, but I was the immediate victim from this adventure. I confronted the OKT, he acted big shot and told me off that I am fat and stupid. He said, " Where got so good deal as B$2,000 for LT." Cannot believe you actually took it as face value. I felt so stupid and insulted, but cannot do anything.

I was very upset and the OKT even had the guts to market another of his old gal (about mid 30s) who can't make it in terms of looks to me for ST at B$2,000. When did you get the B$1,000 to B$1,500 price tag? Is it in the yesteryears or is it like now or recent past?

Maybe you could give more description of farms that provide gals at that price and also a description of the service level. If the gal after giving 2 shots call it a day or whole day show a black face, I think it is still cheaper to get a happy sexy and willing to please gal for B$2,500 compared with B$1,000.

Anyway, hope you can enlighten more bros by your new posting on farms, service and rates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxisguy25
Bentong is a nice place to cheongsam. Rates are reasonable. Stayed at the Merlin Hotel for RM79 per nite. Spend time at Jockey pub. Booked a gal about 20 yrs LT Bht 1500. very pretty and nice mangoes she had. Singaporeans are spoiling the market price because of their exchange rate. The going price of a gal in Bentong, Hadyai and Golok is not more than BHT 1500. In golok u can get as low as Bht 1000 LT. I even got one for Bht 700 LT at nite and that was golok was peaceful. Hatyai where i frequently go the going rate is Also BHT 1000 - Bht 1500 LT ( morning to next morning) But the singaporeans have a gain spoilt the market because their currency is stronger and better. Please singaporeans bargain and keep the market price down. Do not overprice the chickens.