View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 14
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Experience in Malta

anyway, since i almost explored everywhere already nearby i got really restless so i decided to text her if she's free for another session, and got an instant reply saying she can come over tonight. so that makes it two nights in a row

Our meeting time was early evening around 7-ish and she was a little late today, not that i care much anyway lol. She bought some takeout and ate as we walked to our new spot. (i scouted the area nearby in the afternoon earlier)

It was on the rocks along the coast without any form of lighting so I thought that this is the best spot for some outdoor kinks. There was a small footpath behind the rocks where people can actually walk on if they don't wanna walk on the uneven rocks so that was a minor risk.

found a suitable spot among the rocks and had some chitchat before getting things on. I thought this was the perfect spot since there was nobody here and we can even see ferries/boats sailing past us from a distance with the cool sea breeze in our faces. I was lying flat down this time, much more comfortable than the night before because I was seated in an awkward position with a bumpy rock on my ass.

This time, I had ample time to squeeze and suck her boobs since we feel 'safer'. So she was kinda "breastfeeding" me. Damn shiok. the other time I could barely see her whole breast because she kept putting the bra back on since she's afraid of being seen. Now, no worries, full breasts in my face to savor.

On to the blowjob.

That super relaxing feeling when you're getting your dick sucked while you observe ships in the distance, the cooling sea breeze in your face with the symphony of waves crashing, with my hands squeezing her natural stressballs, this is the life

She started to make those slurpy noises as she progressed, i really like that shit, so hot. Then I heard foreign language chattering from a distance. WTF i see a bunch of lights on my right on the footpath above us, goddamnit. you can imagine how kancheong we were. Heng my pants were not fully taken off so all i needed to do was to pull it up. So we snuggled up together pretending to engaged in deep conversation.

Actually I think since we're sheltered by rocks I dont think we were even seen. I asked her and she said they just walked past us and didn't even look. Probably italian tourists. They walked till the other end and disappeared. So we resumed our 'outdoor activity'.

As usual, she licked, sucked my shaft until i exploded into her mouth, then relaxed there a while. She thanked me for finding such a good spot lol. As we were hugging and chilling, those italian tourists came back, they were headed back to where we came from. Seems like they were totally oblivious to our presence there the whole time hahaha.

We took selfies together, hugged and left. I rushed back to my apartment to catch a football game. Don't think i'll see her again. All i can do is try to persuade her to come to Asia since she never set foot on that continent in her life before. Well, all good things eventually come to an end,right?