View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

24 May - 25 May 2016

alt Nana Hotel
They had a good promotion on Expedia. Opened for two years, took the Deluxe Suite room at sgd50. Aircon + wifi were great, comes with a bathtub. They provide their very own lemongrass shampoo and soap too. Small gym and swimming pool. Location is very inside of Soi 4 so complimentary tuk tuk service to Nana Plaza entrance till 12midnight only. The only con is bathtub floor being very slippery.

Agogo Bars at Nana Plaza
London Calling, a lady/ladyboy bar.
Barfine 700b
Short time 2500b
Long time 4000b
Room 350b

Number 157 is a post op lb, friendly and has Chinese looks.
Number 823 is a lady, very pretty like those in tv dramas. Her tight little ass is good for bang too.

Obsession, a ladyboy bar.
Barfine 700b
Short time 2000b
Long time 4000b
Room 350b

If take two ladyboys at a time, short time can nego to 1500b per LB + 500b room.

Number 57, name Plam, very sweet looking and gentle.
Number 81, must avoid at all times. Declined for ST as I told her that I came for drinks only for more than 3 times. Finally got tired of her insistence and told her to stop asking. Demanded 100b tips, told her to get lost. Papasan also one kind. Gave tips of 500b to Plam, in her fucking face.

I must say, the LBs are far prettier and hotter than many ladies. No wonder I kept smiling in LOS.

Girl 1
I strolled opposite the entrance of Nana Plaza and saw many FLs. Took a petite lady whom had an angelic look. Her name is Annie.

Quoted 1500b for 1 hour ST,
Countered with 1000b,
Wanted 1200b,
Stood firm and she finally accepted 1000b.

Went back room and showered separately. On bed she revealed her A tits and a really nice chubby ass for a petite and slim girl like her. Light kissing, I painted her, she reciprocated with good bbbj, and we went ahead with 69. She was wet as hell and during all the painting she was jerking as well. We did missionary, cow girl, spoon, doggy. The view of her back and ass was just so hot, I changed and came in missionary. Gave her 1000b+100b, we exchanged contacts and I sent her back.

Funky Villa
Still one of the best place to party with lots with beautiful thai girls. Place was surprising not crowded. Me and a friend finished a bottle of gold label along with finger food, around 4000b.

Girl 2(same girl)
Decided to go back hotel for a rest, I deliberately stopped at Nana Plaza at 3am. So many ladies standing around and I saw Annie, invited her to overnight stay with me and she obliged. Grabbed a BK meal and we tuktuk right into my hotel.

I was kind of high from the party and still remember having wild sex with her around the room and especially in the bathtub. She cowgirl me in bathtub as the shower rain was pouring, it was one of a kind feeling. I vaguely remember that on bed she cowgirl me trying to make me cum but I cant, next I knew I slept till 9am. Went for breakfast alone.

Back at room, gave her a good paint and she was wet. Did my last round with standing doggy and shot my load all over her back. Gave her 1000b+200b. Fyi, Annie was hearing impaired.

Biwa Massage
Visited this place for the first time. Terrible traffic jam on a Wednesday afternoon. Arrived to house packed of Thai men viewing the ladies in the fishbowl. The ladies are really milfs type. Right side is 1000b, left side is 1300b. 2 shots guaranteed. Gave it a pass as did not see my cup of tea.

Took a taxi at 1400b as I was late and couldn't catch the last bus to Pattaya. Slept right through, arrived at my hotel door steps, and the adventure begins.