View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post

Great Bonks: Amanda of Honey Dolls.

This is my 4th RTF with Amanda and it was the best bonks she gave me so far, not only that, it was my best 2016 bonks. Got many good bonks this year, but Amanda's bonks was the best.

She was jumping up & down when she opened the door, even shouting my name.
Dont know acting or not, but it looks genuine.

Dont have to explain more, as most has already been explained in my previous FR in this thread, just that she raped me more this time, twice.
She sucked your didi & man nipples like vacuum, really SHIOK.
Really like her small body with real boobs, what we call 'chili padi'

She did not even count the money i gave her after the session.
She may look wild and do wild things, but she is the kindest of a person.
Back in BKK, she does donate to the poor, and when she do FL, her motto is make her man happy, and that what she did to me, i think to all Bros too who visited her as i have not seen any negative FR on her.

When she come back again, will visit her again.
Nice one, i think is time to pay a visit to this stable.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily