Old 24-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng
Re: W16 House # 6

Managed to bonk Yi Yi just before she was transfered from 2009. She was called over by willie after previous efforts to make arrangements for girls failed. At first glance she was just average looking and really tall. I didn't want to be picky as I had already waited for almost 2 hours. Gave the green light and we went upstairs into the room. Once in the room, she was really friendly and made the effort to break the ice. Lifted up her dress to reveal her undies and she giggled about her "normal" panties. She said that she feels more comfort in this type. I told her I prefer to see girls in such panties as well. Fast forward to shower action. Pretty SOP with boobs rubs and some thorough washing. She was a bit quick with her actions in the shower so i feared she would be rush. However I was mistaken. Once on the bed, she took her time to service me. Started with simple massage for my back then some boobs rub. She then gave me a thorough AR alternating it with a BBBJ while I'm on all fours. It was simply a pleasure. Her catbath was totally arousing as she makes the effort to lick. BBBJ was slow but steady. I could totally feel her tongue gliding around my dick. Fast forward to FJ, I usually don't last long when banging a girl for the first time. Did the standard missionary, cowgirl and ended in doggie. Frenching included throughout.

Yi Yi
Homebase: ex-2009 currently in 16w06
Looks: 7/10
Height: YES TALL
Body: slim and leggy
Boobs: small B perhaps
Shower: slightly above average
AR: yes
French: yes
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (she might be a bit too tall for my liking)
RTF: will if i have no other choices.

Highly suitable for those who treasure a non-rush session yet doesn't talk a lot. She was really chatty enough to keep the conversation going.