View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Wen Fang FR by whizzard 091201

After a few weeks of celibacy due to work exigencies, I managed to return to the pleasure lanes aka GL this afternoon.

Asked for Theresa but was told sick for a day. Siau Hui was still not back yet. Pai Sheet had to wait. Wen Fang too. Anyway, told OKT that I'd wait for either one. Before I could take my 2nd ciggy, she told me that Wen Fang was on the way.

Hmm, what luck I thot to myself. Wen Fang the legend herself, and she was not my only choice but one of my choices. When she came in, the 1st thing that struck me was her eyes - very Lucy Liu and Lum May Yee type i.e. single eyelid slittly type. In fact, if you were to ask me, I'd say she looks like a miniature version of Lucy Liu other than the fact that her ass really potrudes and her famed silicon implants are indeed silicon implants.

When we entered the room, she started stripping off and she was wearing G-Strings. I felt that she was over-rated in terms of looks. Anyway, she is still quite good looking though. We went for a shower and she gave me a BJ there. Later, when we finished cleaning, I let her take the lead and just laid back. She basically gave me a cat-bath. I asked whether we could do 2 shots but she said she doesn't do seconds. Anyway, she went on with a CIM and proceeded to AR but I stopped her as I don't really get any high out of it. She then continued CIM and after some time I told her I was ready to blow. She nodded but continued sucking with increased tenacity. I shot my load into her and thot to myself, well that's $150 spent and I didnt even get to screw her.

After washing her mouth she came back and offered me a massage. We basically did some small talk abt her recent Bangkok and Pattaya trip and I shared with her my own holidays. Surprise surprise, she asked me to turn over and proceeded to cat-bath me again. Well, well, she appears willing to compromise. Well, being a second shot and the fact that I didnt get my usual cig break to recover, my bro was feeling a little tired initially. However, he soon stirred to life and she continued her SOP cat-bath and BBBJ. I then suggested that she lied back and that its my turn to service her. Gave her nipples and her breast some "tongue fu" as well as her well used cave. After sufficient warming up, I went up again on her breasts and frenched her. I proceeded with a missionary and she was much more responsive now, with the groans increasing with my tempo until I unloaded into her. Too bad I didn't get to doggie her but I didn't want to break the rhythmn.

Overall, her service is quite SOP due in part to her initial reluctance for a 2nd shot (I did my bit to train her to be more service oriented for whoever else's future benefit besides my own immeidate one). Would I try her again, hmmm ...... I still feel she is over-rated. My own tried and proven ones i.e. good service coupled with good looks would still be my preference.

Would I try her again? Well, yes if those whom I ask for are not available.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and big boobs but hairy and petite)
BBBJ: 7/10 (pretty SOP other than a hardworking tongue)
AR: never tried
FJ: SOP
Frenching: Yes
69: Yes

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:46 PM.