View Single Post
Old 16-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Trick to reduce transmission of Herpes and Syphilis?

Both Herpes and syphilis are transmitted through skin to skin contact

Many articles by doctors (like Doctor Tan) have said condoms do not really protect you because the condom only covers the shaft.

Just had an idea of wearing boxer briefs like the one shown here, with a pee hole for the shaft to come out. Then you wear a condom over the shaft whilst wearing the boxer briefs

This should prevent direct skin to skin contact from occurring for most of the parts not covered by a condom normally

Does this reduce the risk of herpes and syphilis? Doctor Tan got any view?

Aware that cotton or fabric is porous, therefore the reduction might not be 100%. However, does covering with some kind of fabric reduce the risk of transmission significantly?

Just imagine you dry hump someone whilst wearing your full office trousers (which are also porous). Surely it's unlikely to kena STD from that? Same reasoning should apply here right? Or if kiasee, can wear 2 pairs of boxer briefs

Pls don't flame me for being kiasee or paranoid, I thought this idea might have potential for bros who do not mind looking silly (who cares, you will never see the FL/WL again and no one will know)

Btw, HPV also can be spread through skin to skin contact. So the above might also help. But I didn't mention HPV initially because a vaccine is already available for a few strains of HPV