Old 20-08-2020, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
oixlv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shedding Light On Singapore's Freelancing Industry

Ultimately, she met up with her 2nd client, a young local Chinese boy/guy. Also a regular with her agent, he apparently pre-booked Melissa as early as 4 days ago when he heard from the agent that there was going to be a new girl. He had a lot of money, and always booked the young girls only regardless of their rates. It's really interesting to see all kinds of people in her line of work. Same thing, checked-in, session commenced, and traveled to meet her 3rd client.

The next two sessions went on as per normal and expected, just like the first two, nothing out of the norm or nothing to shout about. By then, it was roughly 10pm when she reached home. We had decided to meet the next day instead of the same day so that she could rest, but we spoke on the phone for about an hour, recounting the day's work, etc.

Aside from the emotional trauma of meeting random clients for this purpose, I was particularly worried for her as she mentioned that they were relatively well endowed, or in layman's terms, big down there. I was pretty much average and so she was definitely not accustomed to it because before her first day at work, we were each other's firsts and only partner.
She also told me that she started getting very wet throughout the day after her first client, even during intervals/rest time, or after she got home, and it was probably because she wasn't used to having that much sex in a day, much less with different people.