View Single Post
Old 15-05-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yi yi is one of the very chio Ang Pai and she is very hardworking, they start work at 10 am and works till late 11pm.
I love her BBBJ soft sensual and gentle. Sex with her is really like my gf, all the nice kisses lots of gfe. She is slim but has nice rack of B+ cup natural boobs

I don’t know why there are people who said GL has no quality WL. She will prove all of them wrong.

Oh she is Yiyi. Now that u mentioned her name and house, I remembered. Ya she's a hottie, one of the rare who looks good in short hair and quite petite rite

Tried her only once though. Cos that period I still got many other gems to rtf

The good ole days of GL. Now I can only live on the memories and sometimes remiscent those wonderful past experiences

Really envy those guys with a pretty GF/wife now. Regardless of situation still can fork a hottie.

For guys like me that depends on paid sex, now is really suck thumb. Gotta depend on pap's decision everytime