View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Today I visited Kay from Lux after reading few of her FRs.

Just to give credit go bro Lux which send me few reminder as well as apologize to me when previous customer late and my booking time push back half an hour plus even offer me discount for the delay. I am speechless for his service. Thumbs up for the professionalism Bro LUX

Now the lady part.
Face: I would say discount 10% from photo. More toward milf type than syt. But what amazed me is the thing coming afterward.

Action immediately start when I entered the room. Passionate kissing and licking all over my body while helping me taking off clothes. Her foreplay even continue all the way from room to bathroom and non stop all the way back to room again. This part of foreplay , the last I experience in dome 1 was last year already. It really stimulating.

Blow Job. Her blowjob skill is a bit below average after I compare with Gwen that I tried 2 days ago. But still good to try.

FJ. Her FJ was very energetic and when we change position, she insist my little bro cannot come out from her pussy hahaha. After a long fighting among 2 of us around 40 mins, I decided to load my first load inside her mouth instead and she gladly accepted it without knowing my first load was alot. Ended up she told me she accidentally swallowed some of my first load. I teased her that she will get pregnancy haha. During our clean up, she immediately play with me saying baby call u papa liao hahahha.

She is super friendly lady that during our first rest, she shared alot of what she works what she likes and her hobby plus how her family doing. I think both of us clicked super well in communication. After a while we started second shot. I requested her to blow me until I come to train her blow job. she said just for me, she don't really like blowjob but for me as her friend she ok but this time round she already prepared. So my second shot didnt ended up inside her stomach.

After 2 shots both of us are super tired and we cuddle and rest. She is not a time watcher that she will immediately chase u shower after second shot which another plus point to me. She even helped me to comb my hair and dress up before I leave.

Too bad tonight is her last day. Else I would really RTF her in one to 2 days after storing my bullet.

Last edited by Ggundam123; 26-08-2019 at 01:30 AM.