View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Was feeling bored last evening. Withdrawal symptoms kicking in full gear, no pinay to take care of me for over a week now. Decided to check out some old haunts to see what's new.

Been months since I went to RV. Less than a handful of pinay pubs there but on some occasions, quality can be pretty good and I was hoping to get lucky

BV – Happy Hour beer at $6/mug. About 12 pinays, ratings range from 5 – 7, a few eye candy there. Action-wise though, limited...hmmm they seemed more keen on playing pool and resting their butts. Only one came over and she was so proper I thought I was still at work.

Girls are on contract and from what I gathered, most have regulars who love to karaoke and boyfriends. Off I go after a beer & it will be a while again when I decide to spend my money there.

V – About 10 pinays here, ratings from range from 4 – 6.5. What they lose in looks they make up for in attitude. Now that's more like it, any girl you make eye contact with will come over to say hello.

I pick one, tall, slim, 20 year old. She gives me a little pinay comfort and asks if I like to rest on the sofa at the back. Hmmm sounds yummy, but here comes the catch. Each LD will cost $50 (at the back). I wouldn't have batted an eyelid last time but having been to AC where a bf cost less than that, I politely declined and chose to play pool with her instead. Turned out to be a good move as she was drinking her LD in double quick time. Reminds me of the TP I knew a few years ago, some honey for more money. That signalled it's time to go.

Thinking about TP made me want to go there. So next stop...TP!

CB - It's been about 6 months since I was last there and it was nice to be back. A buddy of mine also happened to be there. Had a short chat with him and a 23 year old from Bulacan wanted to comfort me. With the better ones already occupied and I got reacquainted with what this province could offer...mmmm masarap No gulping of drinks here. Thank you bro Mariko for reminding me of this place.

Side note: Fat (plump) guy who owns/runs/manages pub next door (ESS) is still about.

K – Final stop for the nite. Lots of pinays, but a little too dark to see how they look like. Settled into a seat and suddenly felt a hard slap on my shoulder. Turned and there she was, the wicked witch of the East! Not, its baby B from 2 years ago. Lost quite a bit of weight, looks a little more crazed. Ain't nobody else gonna sit with me now but it was nice to catch up with B. Bought her an LD for old times sake & true to form she gulped it down after 20 mins.