Thread: Bangkok Shag
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi Bro.
Yesterday I arrive in BKK (for 1 week of business and hopefully pleasure) in the afternoon and after checking into hotel and resting for about an hour, decided to visit my first MP. Since I was staying at Sheraton Grande Sukhumit, I decided to try Darling MP (Soi 12) just round the corner from the hotel. I have never tried this MP before but read about it on BKKtonight.com.

Papasan tried to get me to try #120 and 30 saying good service but I refuse as not chio enough for me. There was about 20 gals so I had quite a bit of choice. I finally settled on #124 (Poi) as he look nice to me and papasan say service not bad. Poi is nice gal very friendly and speaks decent english. Here is my FR:

Looks: 7/10 (Fair and good looking. Though not so young maybe 27 or 28
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice big boobs [at least 36C] and wonderful to suck nipples. Would have got higher rating from me if not fake. A little bit hard at the bottom.)
Attitude: 7/10 (Tries to treat you very well like GF though not the best I have experienced. Cannot complain)
Massage: 6/10 (OK but could be better. Frankly who cares the f**k)
BBBJ: 10/10 (see comments below)
FJ: 8/10 (see comments below)

When I when into room I asked whether she do bodyslide as they did not bring into room air mattress. She say don't worry I will show you. One thing nice of Darling room is that long bath is jacuzzi. She prepare jacuzzi and strip me and ask me to get into bath. She put my hands on her boobs and started washing me with the soap. After a while she climb on top of me and started bodyslide inside the jacuzzi (damn steam lor) teasing me by making sure her teats rub over my mouth and just pulling away when I begin to suck. She then does a gymnastic stunt (pummel horse) and swings her body out of the water and then begin to slide her arse up and down my body and didi. Her pussy was staring straight at me sliding up and down. and sometimes right right into my face her bush would come. After a while she slides under my body so that my didi standing right in front of her teats. After massaging my didi between her teats she starts giving me bbbj right in the Jacuzzi. She was very aggreesive with my didi and I try hard to control myself. After a while she sees me finding it hard to control so she pulls back and let's me calm down. Then before she starts again, this time she says to me that she wants me CIM and starts down on my didi as agreesive as ever. Naturally I oblige and exploded into mouth. after taking my full load, she give me CFM look and smiles. Wah I already going to heaven. She then finishes washing me. I dry and then goes to the bed and she gives me about 30 minutes of decent massage. Of course this leads to BBBJ at the end and my didi was as strong as ever and I stop her before I unload again. She then put a condom on me and climbs on me to give me the f**k of my life. She is really quite wild. We rotate between the usual her being on top to doggy (great arse) to missionary and then her back on top of me. Of course in between I was able to give her teats and pussy (only fingering - I dare not taste the forbidden fruit of BKK gals] a lot of attention.

After quite a while when she was on top of me I felt she started quivering (her pussy was massaging my didi quite strongly) and moaning loudly and fell on top of me panting. She say she already come but I still haven't come. Before I could say anything, she climbs back on top of me and started f**king me like crazy again and after a few more minutes I started to moan loudly as I was about to come. Immediately she jumps off from me and pulls out my condom and BBBJ me. I CIM again and definitely went to heaven. Ths gal is definitely great and she got a very nice bonus tip from me. I might visit her again in the next few days.

However first I intend to target Annie, Eden club (I also never visited these 2 before - Ratchada is my regular place) and maybe some of the MPs at Ratchada if time permits. If there is any thing worth reporting then you will get some more post from me. Wish me luck.