View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Disclaimer
This field report gives a summary of my april trips to Thailand. It is meant to give you a rough idea of what is expected and share the experience i have with other readers. It is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Reader here may feel free to comment.

Day 1 - 1 Night in BKK (8 April 2017 - 9 April 2017)

Hotel: Mini R Ratchacha

I came to know about this hotel in the forum and it look new too. Did some research and make a booking directly with the hotel for a night stay. The first impression of the hotel was it was just a very simple one and is very new. The hotel is a 4 storey building with blue coated paint and a restaurant beside it. It look more like a small backpacker hotel which is at a small corner and cannot be seen obviously. I It nearest train station is Huai Kwang, exit via emerald hotel and the walking distance of about 7 to 8 mins. It is just at the main road and next to a bank as well as next to an overhead bridge.

The hotel is in the heart of hui kwang area and was surrounded by all the soapy of emmunella, aliana, hi-tec, the lord.

The room of the hotel was big and it also has inter-connecting room. Wifi is very strong and also the room have a big bathtub. The room was big and have big bed too and the rate was reasonable and it felt so comfortable at home. There is also a safe deposit box in the room. The reception was also friendly. The manager of the hotel a sg Chinese guy by the name of alan. He is a very friendly and chatty middle age guy who converse will in Thai and other languages. He told us that the restaurant makes good pizza, but too bad, we only have one night. I think shall try next time or other bros who are there can try then comment here.

Some pics of the hotel was posted for easy reference. There is already a thread inside this forum regarding this hotel.

Pls refer to the link below for details of the hotel as well as booking of the hotel
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=640606
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=640605

The rest of the day was spend by walking round all the soapy massage and also mirror the ladies. I shall not talk too much about the soapy as i believe reader here all know and all is aware on the standard and price. All i can said is all this place are inflated by China tourist and you will be surprise that there will be a big price different if you are from China, Singapore or other countries.

Besides that, we also walk around in the night market as well as have our meal at the famous Som Boon Restaurant and the Nok restaurant there.

End of the day, i sleep alone as my friend have his contact so he is not left alone.

That sum up the end of my 1 night stay in BKK.

Day 2 & 3 will be continue in pattaya thread.......

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 18-04-2017 at 11:14 PM.