View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
They hv proven u guys wrong yet again ...they hv shown the devil's side of their play when the stakes r really high n when they want to show they can really play to win to prove their worth...wat a cracking, awesome n unexpected win ...GGMU, his troops keep marching on !
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I am going for a draw

I say 1-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Brentford v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Brentford v Man Utd x-x 2-2
Why r u guys still calling for them to lose ??...in their last game they prove yr predictions wrong...they r much stronger than they were a few games ago n Brentford didn't do well the last few of their games n is nearing relegation level....I will go for at least a one goal win if not more with Hojlund n a few other good players back n if they play in the way they played against Pool in the last game they definitely won't lose...just a matter of how many goals they can score

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor